To deliver such an effective programme of individual person centred learning, Crumbs boasts an experienced staff team. Our team is really important to us and we have a number of exciting vacancies on offer if you’d like to join it!
Click here for Volunteer Roles
We are currently seeking talented individuals to join our team in the following roles:
Food Services Trainer (32 Hour Per Week)
Looking for something different? Do you have previous bakery and celebration cakes experience? Are you well presented, enthusiastic, have excellent communication skills, like to be hands on and has a can-do attitude if so Crumbs would like to hear from you!
Crumbs works with vulnerable adults to deliver recognised qualifications and robust attitude to employment – paid or voluntary and independent living. We are looking to recruit a Food Services Trainer to join the Crumbs Team. The role will support our mixed ability trainees and assist delivering our community lunch programme.
(4 days per week 8am – 4pm)
Principal duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide enhanced training and work experience for interns/ trainees at community lunch locations.
- Responsible for kitchen and serving areas during food service at community lunch venues.
- To deliver a quality catering service for Community Lunches
- To keep update records with both H&S and Food Hygiene
- Be aware of all current legislation with regards to Food Hygiene and H&S.
- Weekly Shopping for each community lunch location
- Money Handling
- Menu Planning
Experience within a similar role would be preferred.
To apply or for more information please contact Leanne Miller at Crumbs on 01202 519320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.