Cook & Learn Workshops
The Crumbs Project are proud to be delivering a number of FREE Cook and Learn Workshops courtesy of Santander. Our practical skills workshops offer individuals of mixed-abilities an insight into the specialist training and support available at Crumbs. The session provides a unique chance to learn valuable catering skills, as well as explore the opportunity to train within a professional workplace environment.
The Crumbs Project Cook and Learn Workshops welcomes individuals aged 18 and over from
a variety of backgrounds, including those who have experienced mental health issues, learning disabilities, acquired brain injury or stabilized addiction.
- The Cook and Learn Workshops will teach a trainees a variety of practical catering skills, including baking, cooking, etc.
- Awareness of food hygiene and safety procedures
- Trainees will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of equipment, techniques
- Gain valuable experience of working within a professional catering environment.
- Trainees will be supported and mentored throughout the session by the friendly Crumbs Team.
Friday 15th February
Friday 15th March
Spaces are limited so please contact Ursula on 01202 519320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place. Alternatively, complete the form below.